Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So the journey continues

Well I don't actually have any new pictures to post for this post but I think I have a few things to say. It has been awhile since I have written on my blog and I think that is because I some how thought that since I had decided to stay for a little while that my journey was over. That really couldn't be farther from the truth. Now is the time that I can really write about the experiences I have had and share some of the deeper lessons I have learned and hopefully I won't miss some of the funny aspects of my story.

I work nights now at a job that lends itself to having free time to write. This is amazing!

So the journey continues>>>>>>>

1 comment:

  1. Ryan..... As I read your stories, I honor your journey. Each of us has our own path...... sometimes we take a break from the solo journey and get others started (have children and/or relationships)..... then that too is a journey.... a journey within a journey, for it's not just my path any longer, but another life is joining the trip for a while. From my perspective, I think, the greatest gift I can give another is to allow that person the freedom to become all that they desire. It is their choice! Their composite of choices and actions! It is simply for me to respect and honor those who cross my path.

    Take care........ Cherish the Moment... Moments......... M

    ReplyDelete