Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm off

 

Well here I go. Today, I left for my much anticipated journey. But not before I lost two yahtzee games to Bernice and Tony and received a warm send off from Lisa. I am grateful to all the wonderful people in my life. I hope to meet many new wonderful people along the journey. Which brings me to my first stop, Las Vegas, NM; where I met my first couch surfing host. My host Rebecca is very nice, laid back and just a cool person. She has a wonderful funky house with lots of personality. The weather here is great; I am warm and very comfortable. Tomorrow I will get to experience New Mexican food and a good coffee shop here in Las Vegas. Then, I am off to Albuquerque, NM to stay with some great friends and my Aunt. Stay tuned for my tour of Albuquerque.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love this picture of you - you look so happy! Happy Trails, friend.

    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete